If your current bathtub is outdated and damaged, you might want to think again before buying a new one. Refinishing a bathtub is a great option with many benefits. Among the benefits of bathtub reglazing are the following ones:
- As a result, you can use your bathtub for many more years. After a bathtub has been rehabilitated and is utilized properly, you can continue to save money on a replacement for 5–10 years.
- Nowadays, everyone is seeking ways to save costs, and replacing an old bathtub with a new one is the ideal way to achieve it. It will only cost you a small fraction of what buying a new bathtub would.
- Maintaining your bathtub in its refurbished state helps the environment and keeps it out of the local landfill.
- By reglazing your bathtub as well as other fixtures like sinks, tile, and cabinets, you may completely refurbish your bathroom for a lot less money.
- Many ancient bathtubs contain lead. It is common to consider lead levels in fixtures from before 1984 to be unsafe. Reglazing your bathtub will keep you safer.
- Reusing your bathtub and other bathroom fixtures can help you save money, save the hassle of restoration, prevent harmful lead exposure, and protect the local environment.
Learn More About the Benefits of Bathtub Refinishing
VT Lakewood Tub Reglazing has helped hundreds of clients take advantage of these benefits for themselves. We also provide tub and tile reglazing, cabinet refinishing, sink refinishing, and tub and tile resurfacing. Get in contact with us right now for a free assessment and quote. You’ll be glad you did!